Tuesday 27 February 2018

Rajat Nayar’s Fees is Very Affordable

Review By Niharika Tyagi: I was involved in a relationship with a boy and we wished to take our relationship to the next level. We involved our parents into this and they demanded the match making of the kundali first. His parents did not approve of the match as their priest disapproved it saying that the marriage will be doomed. It was then I thought to take this to an experienced astrologer. It had to be Rajat Nayar because I had seen him on TV. However, I was worried about the charges. To my surprise, Rajat Nayar Fees was affordable for us and the matter was sorted within 20 days. We are getting engaged next month.

1 comment:

  1. I have also consulted to astrologer Rajat Nayar Ji. His fees is very affordable.

    ReplyDelete